Wednesday 5 April 2017

SREITs Summary 5.4.2017. 5 Under-performers today.

SREITs continue to perform generally well today so I will just list out the companies with negative result. 😀 Feeling lazy today

Retail - Frasers Centrepoint Trust(-0.96%), CapitaRetail China Trust (-2%)
Commercial - Capitaland Commercial Trust (-0.32)
Industrial -Cache Logistics Trust (-0.57%) Note:My spreadsheet shows -1.14% as previous day's closing price is wrong.
Hospitality - Ascendas Hospitality Reit (-0.64%)

I already owned 4 out of the 5 company shares listed above. The other company I am also keen in getting. Unfortunately, Auntie Yellen and Mr Market didn't give me a good discount during the recent interest rate hike. 😒 Which company is it? I will blog about it if I manage to get the shares at a yield which I am happy with next time.

I bought 3000 shares of Starhill Global to average down during the recent hike. I mentioned this purchase in an earlier post (link here). Nevermind lar. No fish, get prawn also not bad. 😁


1 comment: