Friday 28 April 2017

Ah Lim's Kopi Chat Blog Post 6 - LG G6 Lobang

Ah Lim's Kopi Chat is a short blog post that takes me just 5-10 min (time for me to finish a cup of coffee) to write and publish. It could be a rant, investment related or even non-related. In short, it could be anything. Short and simple. That's it.

Saw this offer today:

[$855.99](▼23%)[USE 100 DOLLARS COUPON]LG G6 | 64GB | 2 YEARS LG SG WARRANTY | FREE GIFTS
LIST.QOO10.SG

Good buy! I already ordered 1. Please click on the picture above so I can earn a bit of affiliate earnings. 😀. Remember to click on the $100 voucher to get the discount. Total cost after shipping is around $760. This is a local set with 24 months warranty from LG and includes a free cover. It costs $830 outside if pay by cash. When buy at Qoo10, can purchase with credit card and earn credit card points. Get it while stock lasts!


See? I really buy! Order shipped out the day I ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment