Tuesday 4 April 2017

SREITs Summary 4.4.2017 - A Look at Today's Best Performing REIT

A very strong performance from Singapore REITs today. There were only 3 companies with negative result today. The companies are as follows: ParkwayLife Reit (-0.02), Fraser Centrepoint Trust (-0.01) and Fortune Reit (-0.02).


Best performing sector goes to Industrial sector with an overall gain of 5.6%. Best performer is Cache Logistic which is up by 2.94% today! 


Price up supported by strong volume (8.08M). Looks good!
Something brewing for Cache?But at today's closing, Sell volume is 1092.3 and Buy volume only 95.0. Will there be a selldown tomorrow?

From the app Spiking, Manager of the REIT and Chairman Lim How Teck bought at $0.81 in Jan. Alamak. Should have followed them and buy. :P


I am looking forward to Cache's result announcement on 20th April. I am down by around 12% after factoring in the dividends that I have collected so far. I will not average down for this stock which made up around 9% of my portfolio. I have casually browse through the Annual Report and there doesn't seem to be anything positive coming up for this company. Hopefully I am wrong and Cache can finally show me some real cash.


No comments:

Post a Comment