Thursday 27 April 2017

My Last Purchase for April 2017

Added CSE Global to my portfolio today. 😀


Screenshot from My SGX App.I like to buy stocks when RSI and Stoch are near 20.
Screenshot from SGX website. Attractive yield of 5.39%.


Cash Flow from Operations in 2016 improve over previous 2 years.

XD on 2 May 2017. Will receive $150 hongbao from CSE on 19 May 2017.

CSE Global occupies just a small position in my portfolio. The dividend yield is acceptable to me for a non-Reit counter. Note: This is not a buy recommendation as I am not qualified to give stock advise. This is just my short diary to keep track of what and why I buy and you just happen to peep inside. 

P.S. I forgot to add the company does not have any long-term debt which is another plus. 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment