Friday 31 March 2017

What I learned From CRCT 2016 Annual Report (Part 2 Conclusion)

Part 1

Next, let's take a look at the occupancy rate of CRCT's properties.

I have highlighted the parts which looks good to me. The DPU is likely to increase with contributions from the 2 properties.

There's also an overall 3.9% positive rental reversions for new leases and renewals. CapitaMall Wuhu is undergoing tenancy adjustments so there's a huge negative rental reversion for this property.

Current NAV according to the annual report is 1.65. In 2015, it was 1.77. DPU in 2016 also fell from previous year of 10.60 to 10.05 cents. Gearing is 35.3%.

With the acquisition of CapitaMall Xinnan and improved vacancy of CapitaMall Minzhongleyuan, hopefully shareholders like me can receive huge paychecks in the bank this year. Oh wait. I may opt for more units again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment