Wednesday 29 March 2017

Reinvestment Plan for Capitaland Retail China Trust

For the month of March 2017, I opted to receive dividends through Units instead of Cash for CRCT. Total Units received was 212.  The issue price of the new Units to be issued under the DRP in respect of the Distribution was S$1.383 per Unit which was a discount of 2%.
CRCT
212 additional units. See, I not bluffing.
CRCT2
My forecast yield for CRCT is as shown below. Interest price is based on my reinvestment price of $1.383. My forecast yield for CRCT in 2017 will be lower than 7% . Based on Fri's closing price of $1.43, the yield is 6.62%. Would I buy CRCT now? No. I opted for Units due to the discount and I can save on commissions. Also, the Management team was able to grow the DPU for the past couple of years. CRCT is in my opinion the equivalent of Capitamall in Singapore.


Wow. I just recall I had received CRCT Annual Report CD last week. Going to do some reading later. Perhaps I will create another post on CRCT for entertainment purpose. :)
CRCT4

No comments:

Post a Comment