Thursday 30 March 2017

I finally sold my Sunny Stock :(

I finally made up my mind and sold this stock today. My average purchase price was $1.268 (inclusive of commisions). The current price of $1.79 is already very close to 52 week high of $1.82.

Suntec Reit makes up the second largest proportion of my portfolio. By selling at $1.79, I am saying goodbye to a very generous yield as shown below. Based on my purchase price, my yield for 2017 should be above 8%.


However, at current price of $1.79, my yield forecast for 2017 is only around 5.81%. 


Although it's Goodbye for now, I will definitely buyback when the yield becomes more attractive to me. The Management has done a good job growing the distributions for the last couple of years. I am sure they will continue to do so for the coming years. In the meantime, I will just take money off the table. :) Hmm...Which stocks to buy next? The hunt for yield continues....

No comments:

Post a Comment