Thursday 30 March 2017

Ascott Reit Rights Issue an Issue? (Part 3 Conclusion)

Part 2

Below shows the yield based on the rights offer price of $0.919.


Based on the past few years' results, I hope the yield can still remain above 8%. My 2017 forecast did not take into account of the Rights Issue so it is likely to be lower now.

Now, let's take a look at who's been buying Ascott Reit in recent months.

Temasek bought 2.1M shares at $1.1458 last Oct. My previous purchase price was $1.07. Yeah!

Directors accepting their rights? Hmm...odd lots?

My final verdict was to accept my fate and BUY! And also apply for access units. :)


At a purchase price of $0.919, the PB Ratio would work out to be 0.74 based on the post acquisition NAV of 1.24. Today's closing price is $1.08. I am buying at a discount and locking in a decent dividend yield. :) 



Ascott Commercial. After buying can be happy like the Ang Mo?




No comments:

Post a Comment