Wednesday 29 March 2017

Reits Summary 27.3.2017

Best performing sector - Healthcare. Best Performer - Religare Health Trust.
reitsummary27
Let's take a closer look at Healthcare sector. RHT registers a 3.45% increase in share price today. What causes the huge jump in comparison to the other 2 healthcare Reits?
reitsummary27_1
The reason is due to possible buyout by Fortis Healthcare. RHT shareholders rejoice (or not)!   Bloomberg source Trading was halted early  in the morning after being queried by SGX. Response from RHT (pdf format). Will trading resume tomorrow? :)
I bought 3000 shares last month and my purchase price was $0.85. I haven't collect my first round of dividends yet. :(
At my purchase price of $0.85, I expect to receive above 8% of dividend yield based on past few years result. If my golden goose is going to get slaughtered, I hope it at least fetch a good price. Above $1.50 please. :)
reitsummary27_2

No comments:

Post a Comment