Sunday 2 July 2017

My Dividend Income for June 2017

Time really flies. It's time to check the amount of dividends I had locked in/collected for the month of June. I call it lock in as the date is based on XD. I may not receive the amount in my bank acc yet.

Stock Portfolio (Cash)


Screenshot from Stocks.cafe

The dividend is from Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co. Ltd. The company is listed in Hong Kong and traded in HKD. The distribution amount is HKD840. Based on my average purchase price of HKD4.123 (inclus. fees), I am expecting a dividend yield of 5.58%  per year.

Bond Portfolio (Cash, Unit Trust)

Screenshot from Dollardex

I also received $887.59 in terms of Units for my bond portfolio. I did some more fund switches from UOBAM United SGD Fund into UOBAM United Asian High Yield Bond Acc/Dist. I found out UOBAM United Asian High Yield Bond Acc doesn't issue dividends whereas UOBAM United Asian High Yield Bond Dist does. I was actually mistaken that Acc issue in Units. Dist is the 1 that issues dividends in Units. However their performance is pretty much the same as seen below. I bought Dist too as it would be nice to see how much dividend I could receive each month. I am still aiming for $1000 per month from my Bond Portfolio by year end. I bough somemore yesterday again through fund switch as the fund drops by around 1% after I bought. I should see dividends coming in from UOBAM United Asian High Yield Bond Dist this month. If the price dips further, I will be able to accumulate more Units through dividend reinvesting. Switching itself would take a few working days to take effect. I should only receive dividends from my initial $10000 investment. Aug dividends would include the second investment I did yesterday.

Screenshot from Fundsupermart

Total dividend income for June - $149.08 +887.59 = $1036.67

Upcoming Blog Post: A Half-Year Review of My Stock Trades in 2017. Will be released on 3/7/2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment