Saturday 29 July 2017

My Dividend Income for July 2017

It's the time of the year where I start tabulating how much income I would get from my investments.

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

My dividend income for July this year is lesser compared to last year. This is due to my recent cutting loss of M1. A company that I won't be missing.

Screenshot from Stocks.cafe

These are the companies that are distributing dividends to me in the upcoming month.

Frasers Commercial Trust - $304.34
Frasers Centrepoint Trust - $90
CapitaLand Mall Trust- $82.50
Cache Logistic Trust - $288
Duty Free International - $52.50 (recent addition to my portfolio)
Ascott Residence Trust - $399.36
Singapore Post - $25
Soilbuild Business Space REIT - $146.60

After selling off M1, Frasers Commercial Trust is currently my top holding, followed by Croesus Retail Trust. I will choose to receive cash rather than drip for FCOT.

Bond Portfolio (Cash, Unit Trust)


For the month of July, I am receiving $939.67 of dividends from my Bond investments. I would be getting this amount in the form of Units. My Units would compound over time and the dividend should gradually increase on auto-pilot. However, I will still be doing Monthly Switch from UOBAM United SGD into UOBAM United Asian High Yield Bond Fund. My Bond Portfolio is still on track to increase to $1000 of dividends per month by end of the year.

Total dividend income for July 2017 - $1388.31 + 939.67 = $2327.98

2 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting web page and I have enjoyed reading many of the articles and posts about dividend stocks, keep up the good work and hope to read some more interesting content in the future. Absolutely this article is incredible. And it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoy my blog. Cheers. :)

    ReplyDelete