Sunday 23 July 2017

A Good Buying Opportunity for EC World Reit? - Part 1

There was a selldown for EC World Reit last week. This caught my attention as this counter is under my watchlist. I also blogged about it previously.

Screenshot from Chartnexus. Huge selldown volume.

Using Spiking, I found out Fosun International Holdings sold a huge amount of shares on 19 July. This company is a huge stakeholder. Time to panic?

Screenshot from Spiking App

From SGX website, we could see Fosun is still holding substantial shares in EC World Reit. If it's the Sponsor or Management team selling the shares, I would be concerned.


The ceo of EC World Reit has been buying own company shares from the Market as seen below. I like companies where the Management team put their own money where their mouths are. They could be convincing shareholders the company is going to perform well during AGMs but if the ceo is selling shares, it's better to find the nearest exit. 


To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment