Sunday 4 June 2017

SREITs Weekly Summary - 2/6/2017 (And A Peak at My Next Blog Post)

SREITS

I have created a weekly table comparison chart for the SReits under my watchlist. I am comparing the closing price change between 19.5.2017 and 2.6.2017. I did not update 26.5.2017's results due to some issues with Yahoo Finance.



I am quite surprise with the performance of Far East Hospitality Trust. As far as I know, their recent quarterly results was not good.

The table below shows the performance for 2.6.2017 in comparison to 1.6.2017's results.

STI30 Non-REITS

There are currently 3 companies trading near their 52-Week High Price as shown in the table below.



Upcoming Blog Post (Back To The Past)

I will cover an old blog post which I wrote way back in 2010. Stay tune to see if I am going to bash my old post or the way I invest.

A sneak peak at what I wrote few years back

If only there's a time machine that could bring us back in time to undo our investment mistakes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment