Wednesday 9 August 2017

My First Sale in Aug 2017 (Updated)

I finally sold off all my OUE Commercial REIT shares after holding it for 2 years.



DPU for 2Q 2017 has fallen quite a bit. I sold after XD and so I am also eligible for this last round of dividend from OUE Com.

The chairman of the Reit also sold off some shares 1 day before XD.

Screenshot from Spiking App


The current dividend yield for OUE Commercial is 6.75% and the share price as of 8th Aug 2017's closing price was $0.72. It is trading below the NAV of $0.86.

Wow! The dividend yield for this year is quite close to my forecast yield.


I will be looking to further trim my Reits portfolio and increase my cash position for the coming months. Stay tune for that!

Update - Cash is King. Holding Reits is Landlord. You can choose to be a King, a Lord or better still Both. ðŸ˜€ Forgot to add, Happy National Day, fellow Singaporeans! Huat ar!


Oops. Wrong song above.


No comments:

Post a Comment