Saturday 26 August 2017

My Dividend Income for Aug 2017

Time to tabulate my dividends for Aug 2017. I am glad it's a good month.

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

My dividend income for Aug this year has improved over last year's results (based on XD). There's an increase of $851.04.

Screenshot from Stocks.Cafe

These are the companies that are distributing dividends to me in the upcoming month.

Croesus Retail Trust - $556.22
CSE Global - $250
Singapore Post - $25
Sembcorp Industries - $30
EC World REIT - $154
OUE Commercial REIT -  $165.60
OUE Hospitality Trust - $121
StarHill Global REIT - $106.20
Capitaland Retail China Trust - $34.2192
Singapore Telecommunications - $214

I have already sold off OUE Commercial REIT. Last round of dividend from this REIT. :(
Croesus Retail Trust has a high chance to be delisted. I have mixed feelings about this. Even though I would be missing the dividends, I don't really mind having some extra cash to go on stocks shopping spree when the opportunity arises. But enough about CRT. This Post is not about this REIT which I may cover next time.

Bond Portfolio (Cash Inv, Unit Trust)


In Aug, I received $944.04 of dividends in terms of more Units for my Unit Trust Bond Investment. This is a slight increase compared to last month of $939.67. I also did a fund switch again to buy more UOBAM United Asian High Yield Bond Dist Units. I would buy more again in the upcoming months. 4 more months left for me to hit $1k per month from my Bond Portfolio.


Total dividend income for Aug 2017 - $1966.24 + 944.04 = $2910.28

This is probably the highest amount of dividends I could achieve for 2017 as I continue to build up on my cash position. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment