Sunday 7 May 2017

My Dividend Income for April 2017



For the month of April, I only received dividends from M1. However, there are 5 company shares which I owned that XD in April. The companies and the amount that I would receive dividend income from are as follows:

Frasers Commercial Trust - $318.0234
Cache Logistics Trust - $288
Sembcorp Industries - $40
Soilbuild Business Space REIT - $148.90
M1 - $531

Screenshot from Stocks.cafe

If I compared this quarter earnings with the same quarter last year, I will be missing the income from Sabana and Suntec Reit. For Suntec Reit, I will be looking for opportunity to buy again when the dividend yield becomes attractive again. Sabana Reit was a losing investment which I am glad to be rid of. If the Management team is incompetent, it is better to cut loss and move on. I have also increased my Frasers Commercial Trust's position over the 1 year period. It has doubled in size and is currently my second largest holding.

My May's dividend income will be much better than last year's results as I have bought more shares over the 1 year period. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment