Tuesday 9 May 2017

My Purchase for May 2017

For the month of May, I just added Guocoland to my portfolio. GuocoLand Limited ("GuocoLand") is a premier regional property company with operations in the geographical markets of Singapore, China, Malaysia and Vietnam. In 2017, GuocoLand marked its expansion beyond Asia into the new markets of the United Kingdom and Australia through a strategic partnership with Eco World Development Group Berhad in Eco World International Berhad. Headquartered in Singapore, the principal business activities of GuocoLand and its subsidiaries (“the Group”) are property development, property investment, hotel operations and property management.


Upcoming project in 2017:
450 units comprise of 2 to 4 bedroom apartments across 2 30-storey towers

Tanjong Pagar Centre which is the tallest building in Singapore is a recent development by Guocoland. Can admire and learn more about this property here.

Insider trading in recent months is shown below.

Screenshot using Spiking app

Screenshot using My SGX app

NAV of Guocoland is $2.95. Current share price as at 8/5/2017's closing price was $1.82. It is trading very near to 52 week low value. Dividend yield based on $0.05 DPU is 2.74%. The yield is low but I am buying for potential capital gain. 😀

Guocoland occupies just around 3% of my portfolio. For those small position shares, I will accumulate on further weakness. 1 of them is Singtel which I am keeping a close watch. I will probably wait till June unless the discount is too irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment