Sunday 30 September 2018

My Stock Dividend Income For Aug 2018

Disclaimer: This blog post is for entertainment purposes only where I share my findings and opinions about stocks. It does not constitute any buy or sell recommendation. Always DYODD before making any trade or investment decision.

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

The following companies will be contributing to my Aug 2018 Dividend Income:
There's double records for CRCT and Starhill Global as I bought them on different occasions. For recent purchases, I separate them from previous purchases for my own record purposes. I managed to clock another $2k+ dividend for Aug 2018.


As an income investor, the below chart is what I strive to achieve. My dividend income received is growing over the years. A steady stream of income coming in month after month is achievable if you put your mind to it. Of course, we should not invest simply based on high dividend yield. 1 of the criteria is the company needs to be able to increase or maintain the DPU over the years. It would be nice if the company has some dividend policy where they are committed to pay certain amount of their profits back to shareholders in the form of dividends.



I will create a separate post for my Sep result which would see a sharp decline in dividend compared to July and Aug.




No comments:

Post a Comment