Tuesday 6 November 2018

My Stock Dividend Income For Oct 2018

Disclaimer: This blog post is for entertainment purposes only where I share my findings and opinions about stocks. It does not constitute any buy or sell recommendation. Always DYODD before making any trade or investment decision.

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

The following companies will be contributing to my Oct 2018 Dividend Income:

Some of the above companies are doing pretty badly currently. I would not buy more even if their price drops.


On a side note, I got a pleasant surprise last night when I saw the dividend news from Religare Health Trust. This will probably be the final dividend from RHT following their buyout. The recent result looks pretty bad. It might not be a bad idea to say goodbye to this company. Notwithstanding the bad result, this distribution from RHT would give a bump to my dividend income for Nov.




No comments:

Post a Comment