Sunday 10 December 2017

My Dividend Income for Nov 2017 - Updated

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

These are the companies that contributed to my November 2017 Dividend Income:

SATS - $60
EC World REIT - $144
Ascendas Hospitality REIT - $273
Lippo Mall Indonesia Retail Trust - $86
OUE Hospitality Trust - $136
Tai Sin Electric - $64
Starhill Global REIT - $108
Total - $871


I am actually quite keen in accumulating more shares of a few companies in the above list. Not revealing first. I put my money where my mouth is so I won't say if I haven't buy. My motto is: I see, I like, I buy, I post. Have to stick to that. ðŸ˜› Even when I post, I will have to do sufficient research. There were a few company shares which I bought without doing sufficient research and reading up. Therefore I do not cover them. That explains why some companies suddenly show up contributing to my dividends.
Screenshot from Stocks.cafe


Bond Portfolio (Cash Inv, Unit Trust)

For the month of Nov 2017, I have achieved my goal of reaching $1k of dividends per month for my bond portfolio. However, I am not receiving the dividends in cash. The dividends are actually reinvested back into the funds. My bond portfolio is actually not doing well currently. Since I am looking at it as a mid to longterm investment, I just take it as an opportunity to receive more Units during this downturn period. If the bears decide to come out and play, I will likely redeploy my bond funds into stocks instead. I believe I will be able to get more dividends from stocks if the bears decide to strike.

Bond Dividend for Unit Trusts= $1010.74

Total dividend income for Nov 2017 = $871 + $1010.74 = $1881.74
Total dividend income for Oct 2017 = $788.58 + $983.61 = $1722.19
Total dividend income for Sep 2017 = $144.66 + $966.17 = $1110.83

Updated - For the month of Dec, I will cover my whole year's dividend result. Do stay tune for that for those interested! Will publish towards end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment