Saturday 23 September 2017

My Dividend Income for Sep 2017


Stock Portfolio (Cash)

There's a drop in my Sep 2017 dividend income compared to previous years. This year's drop is due to change in XD date of Croesus Retail Trust which was brought forward to Aug. CRT will no longer be contributing to my dividend income from now on as majority of shareholders voted in favour of Blackstone's buyout offer.

Screenshot from Stocks.Cafe

These are the companies that will be distributing dividends to me.

Kingsmen Creative - $100
Greatview Aseptic Packaging - HKD840 roughly SGD144.66

Bond Portfolio (Cash Inv, Unit Trust)

My Unit Trust bond portfolio sees an increase in dividend compared to previous month. In Sep 2017, I received $885.41+80.76= $966.17 in the form of units.

Screenshot from dollarDex

Total dividend income for Sep 2017 = $144.66 + $966.17 = $1110.83

That concludes my dividend report for the month of Sep 2017!

1 comment:

  1. An investor's profit depends on the company's performance whom share is purchased by the trader. A stock price is influenced by many factors such as economic, politic or market trends.
    stock tips

    ReplyDelete