Saturday 9 September 2017

I Sold 4 Shares In A Single Day This Week

Here's the company shares that I sold early this week! I still own Singpost shares under my CPFIS account though.


Even though I have sold these company shares, it doesn't mean they are not worth holding anymore. The screenshot below shows how much I earned from dividends and capital gain.

Screenshot from Stocks.cafe

Due to market uncertainty, there's bound to be opportunities to get back into the market provided you have the cash. I am still holding a lot of stocks at the moment. I am still earning dividends from my existing shares. If the market goes down and goes on a sales, I have the cash to go in and buy. Dividend yield will also go up if share price goes down. Of course, the company has to be continue making good profits during the market downturn.

PS - If you wish to receive updates on my blog, just add your email address at the right to follow by email (Desktop view).

Upcoming Blog Post: My Thoughts On Proposed Acquisition of Croesus Retail Trust

1 comment:

  1. When to sale a stock is an important decision for every traders. Before you pull the trigger on that sell order, there various things you should consider. first of all check whether you are crossing your profit goals or not, market is going high or not.
    stock tips

    ReplyDelete