Saturday 28 April 2018

My Stock Dividend For April 2018

Disclaimer: This blog post is for entertainment purposes only where I share my findings and opinions about stocks. It does not constitute any buy or sell recommendation. Always DYODD before making any trade or investment decision.

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

These are the companies that will be contributing to my April 2018 Dividend Income:




My dividend for April dropped year-on-year!

Compared to last year, I already sold off my M1 shares and thus would no longer be receiving any dividends from the company moving forward. 9000 shares at a huge loss. Thanks and Bye M1. I have also added Capitamall Trust and First REIT to my portfolio this year. I accumulated 5000 more shares in Frasers Commercial Trust in early April. My recent purchase price for FCOT was $1.41. My average purchase price for FCOT is now $1.3556. I find FCOT's share price is still attractive in terms of dividend yield, discount to NAV and gearing ratio. I may opt for scrip dividends moving forward if the share price remains attractive.

Dividends Dropping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment