Sunday 2 December 2018

My Stock Dividend Income For Nov 2018

Disclaimer: This blog post is for entertainment purposes only where I share my findings and opinions about stocks. It does not constitute any buy or sell recommendation. Always DYODD before making any trade or investment decision.

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

The following companies will be contributing to my Nov 2018 Dividend Income:



Among the companies above, I will be looking to accumulate more shares for Ascendas Hospitality Trust and SATS when the opportunities come. Looking forward to getting my money back from RHT Health Trust after the buyout deal. I am not sure if there will be any further dividend since the dividend paid was for the period until 30 Sep 2018. Hopefully, there will still be dividend paid to shareholders after the deal. I will probably stay away from healthcare related stocks moving forward. First REIT and RHT have not been good for my wealth and health so far. keke


P.S - Stay tune to my blog as I will be updating my annual dividend collected for 2018.

5 comments:

  1. I think First REIT is still a decent long term play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still holding but would not buy more unless things become clearer.

      Delete
  2. Wow that sudden increase in 2018 yoy on your dividends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terry Lim2 December 2018 at 14:50
      Haha, I was on a buying spree for the past 2 years. Will probably need to cutback on my buying. RHT was a speculative play and it didn't really pay off as the buyout price isn't attractive. After I reinvest the capital I get back from RHT, I will probably stop buying until the next correction.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete