Friday 28 September 2018

I Bought Tesla Shares Hours Before CEO Got Charged!

Disclaimer: This blog post is for entertainment purposes only where I share my findings and opinions about stocks. It does not constitute any buy or sell recommendation. Always DYODD before making any trade or investment decision.

I bought Tesla stocks before I went to bed last night. I got a shock in the morning when I turned on the TV and saw Ceo Elon Musk was charged by SEC for misleading investors with his tweet. The tweet was sent on 7th Aug that he was considering taking Tesla private for $420 per share and funding was already secured. Hmm..can I sue SEC for making my Tesla share price fall? The event had taken place for almost 2 months ago. Why charge him only now when investors thought that's water under the bridge?


 See? I really bought Tesla and suffered more than 10% drop in 1 day!

Did I mention I bought JD shares weeks before Ceo was arrested on allegation of rape? I also bought Alibaba shares few days before Ceo Jack Ma announces he was going to retire in a year's time. Hmm...I wander what would happen if I buy Berkshire Hataway B shares. Maybe I should start a business to help shortists to short the Market.

我命犯天煞股sink, 买哪只股,它就掉

No comments:

Post a Comment