Friday 27 July 2018

My Stock Dividend Income For July 2018 - Crossing the 2k mark

Disclaimer: This blog post is for entertainment purposes only where I share my findings and opinions about stocks. It does not constitute any buy or sell recommendation. Always DYODD before making any trade or investment decision.

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

The following companies will be contributing to my July 2018 Dividend Income:

Contemplating selling 1 of the companies in the above table. 

Good news for Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust shareholders who hold the company shares on 18th May. We will be receiving extra pocket money on 7th Aug. XD should be 19th May and not 16th May as shown above. I also bought more Frasers L&I Trust shares using CPF OA this month.


RHT Health Trust has also finally repaid the outstanding amounts for 9MFY2018 and 4QFY2018 due from Fortis. My dividend income in a single month has also finally crossed over 2K with this payment. This will probably be the highest amount I would ever see for 2018.


A dividend of a thousand dollars begins with a single step. Save. Invest. Repeat.

1 comment:

  1. It considered a very good trader and with quite objective strategies of this medium.
    SGX Stock Signals

    ReplyDelete