Sunday 27 May 2018

My Stock Dividend For May 2018

Disclaimer: This blog post is for entertainment purposes only where I share my findings and opinions about stocks. It does not constitute any buy or sell recommendation. Always DYODD before making any trade or investment decision.

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

The following companies will be contributing to my May 2018 Dividend Income:


Frasers Logistics & Industrial Trust and Silverlake Axis are 2 companies added to my share portfolio this month. My purchase price for Frasers L&I's shares was $1.04. I will be subscribing to it's Preferential Offering in the coming week. My purchase price for Silverlake Axis's share price was $0.53.  The company did share buyback  between 15th - 18th May. The CEO and 1 independent director also bought the company shares this month. Cache Logistics Trust and Starhill Global Reit are 2 companies that continue to give disappointing results. *Shake head*

Dividend income improve in May 2018 compared to previous Mays


No comments:

Post a Comment