Friday 30 March 2018

My Stock Dividend For March 2018

Disclaimer: This blog post is for entertainment purposes only where I share my findings and opinions about stocks. It does not constitute any buy or sell recommendation. Always DYODD before making any trade or investment decision.

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

These are the companies that will be contributing to my March 2018 Dividend Income:

Total amount: $330.80

Slow and Steady going UP!


Slight fall in dividend for Q1 2018 compared to 2017. 

For Q1 2018, I sold off OUE Hospitality Trust and added First REIT, Capitamall Retail Trust and Ellipsiz to my stock portfolio (cash). I also accumulated more Religare Health Trust shares. This is more of a speculative play due to potential buyout by sponsor. At current price, I don't find RHT's dividend yield attractive. RHT is a business trust and not a REIT. In my opinion, First REIT is more attractive as a healthcare dividend stock and I would be comfortable holding it longterm.

No comments:

Post a Comment