Saturday 27 January 2018

My Stocks Dividend Income For Jan 2018 And I Bought Back This Counter - Update

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

These are the companies that will be contributing to my January 2018 Dividend Income:

For the month of January, I added Capitamall Trust REIT back to my portfolio. I had previously sold off at $2.07 in Aug 2017. This is in anticipation that Funan will start to contribute end of next year. Yes. I am a bit kiasu to enter so early. Based on my purchase price of $2.04, my forecast dividend yield will be around 5.4% for the current year. This is an acceptable yield for me as CMT is a well managed retail REIT. The NAV is 1.95 so I am paying a slight premium. I am prepared to buy more should the price falls further.  

The new Funan would comprises of 2 office towers and serviced residences besides retail stores. There's even a cinema. Hopefully, Funan can make CMT great again! I would not want to miss this boat.



Update (11/3/2018): Notice there was an error in my dividend calculation for FCOT in January 2018. Total cash dividend earned for January should be $913.723 instead of  $812.187. Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment