Tuesday 21 November 2017

I Bought Back This Stock...

The stock which I bought back after selling it in August is none other than Religare Health Trust. I bought this Trust back in Feb which I also blogged about the purchase in an earlier Post. To read my RHT Post, simply type "RHT" in the Search bar at the right if you are using a tablet or desktop PC. I have recently changed the background photograph to reflect the market which I am investing in. Please also click on the Q-chance link so I can earn some affiliate commission if you are a Qoo10 shopper. 😀



Revenue and Beds Increase.

Potential additional bed capacity for the coming years

Beds...beds...

And More Beds...

Financials

Based on Unit Price of $0.855, the dividend yield is 5.5%


DPU drop y-o-y

The dividend yield is not exactly attractive in my opinion. The reason for the purchase is mainly due to the potential acquisition by Fortis Healthcare.


Analysts' Target Price

Things To Take Note Before Buying

CFO sold off his shares. Does that mean the buyout price is lower than his sell price?

Fixed interest rate is rather low and could be affected by rising interest rate

RHT distribution policy is at least 90% of distributable income which is currently at 95%. Net Asset Value is $0.835 and Gearing Ratio still remains low at 23.1%.


In the event that the buyout fails to go through, I will just have to stay calm and keep collecting dividends. Their annual report is also the nicest I ever seen so far. ðŸ˜›

No comments:

Post a Comment