Sunday 25 February 2018

My Dividend Ang Bao For Feb 2018

Stock Portfolio (Cash)

These are the companies that will be contributing to my February 2018 Dividend Income:


I have already sold off OUE Hospitality Trust. It will no longer be contributing to my dividend income in the near time. I have average down on Starhill Global recently and my dividend contribution from this REIT should increase moving forward. For Duty Free International, I have also averaged down using CPF OA. As the income shown here is for cash only, I have not included in the calculation above. What I like about Duty Free is the company doesn't have any long term debt and the dividend yield has been fairly attractive for the past few years. However, this counter is currently on a downtrend and share price has fallen quite a lot and close to 52 week low of $0.235. For RHT Health Trust, I bought in anticipation that it would get delisted. There's a risk that the share price would fall further if the buyout vote doesn't get through. For Lippo Mall Trust, it is best to avoid buying now as the gearing is too high for comfort. Buying it was a mistake in the first place. I can't actually recall why I bought it in the first place. I probably didn't do my research well and bought based on dividend yield. That concludes my dividend income for Feb 2018. Happy Investing!




No comments:

Post a Comment